Pupil can’t log in, what can I do?
Before contacting Total Drive support firstly check these most common reasons:
- Their telephone number in their profile does not start with a ‘0’ or it has a space in it
- Their profile content does not contain any unusual non-standard characters
Once you have checked the above please follow the following testing process:
- Log into your web admin at www.totaldrive.app
- Visit the pupil’s profile and edit it in order that you can set a temporary password
- Add in a simple password (i.e 1234) just for the purpose of testing and save the profile.
- Using your own phone or spare device with the TD app installed, log in as the pupil using the mobile number in their profile and the password you set in point 3 above.
- If you are able to successfully log into the pupil app the pupil should be able to also. Re-send them an app invite through the web admin or app and ask them to try again.
- If you are not able to log into the pupil app yourself using the details and password you set please send us a support request at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of the pupil’s name, mobile number and your TD Pin.
If they still are not able to log in wait until you are with them and watch them log in using the details sent in the text message. If necessary if the login fails on their phone but can be achieved on your own video the login in failure to send to us on a support ticket to email@example.com